Munich - Highlight in Bavaria
This tour offers the best of Munich, a city known for its relaxed and friendly ambience. This full day sightseeing tour to Munich is one of our most popular tours, summer and winter. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the unique historical center of Munich and visit some of the lively cafes and shops. Next to many historical sights and museums, Munich is a paradies for shopping. Munich the captial of the federal state Bavaria is next to the King Ludwig Castle Neuschwanstein one of the most visited sites of Germany. A "must do" in Munich is certainly the visit of the world famous "Hofbraeuhaus" where live "umbaba" music is performed every day.
- Visit of the old town center of Munich
- Check out the "Hofbraeuhaus"
- Shopping City Munich
- Drive to Munich on off the beaten track roads
Heading out south of Salzburg you will cross the close German Border towards the first german village Bad Reichenhall. This Bavarian Journey gets you along the famous German Alpine Road via the typical Bavarian Villages Inzell, Ruhpolding and Reit to Munich. Enjoy the beauty of the typical Bavarian Landscape on your way the the Bavarian Capital Munich.
Having reached Munich and the highlight of this full day tour, your private guide will point out the must-sees of Munich to you. Your Munich Sightseeing starts with a visit of the Nymphenburg Palace. Next you will be taken to Munich old town center (pedestrian zone) where you will have 3 hours time for your own to explore the famous sights such as the town hall, the Hofbraeuhouse, the Hard Rock Cafe Munich, St. Peters Church and the Residence. Optional your private guide could certainly visit with you to the BMW Museum and/or the German Museum, which is the world's largest museum of technology covering an area of more than 50,000 square meters and displaying some 17,000 exhibits. An unbelievable abundance of technical achievement can be found here.
Return to your Salzburg accommodation at the end of the day.
- # 007 Munich and the German Alpine Road
- 10:00 am from the hotel in Salzburg or any other location in Salzburg
- 8 hours
- Bavarian Mountains
- Salzburg - Border to Germany, Bavarian Mountains - Bad Reichenhall - Inzell - Prien am Chiemsee - Munich - Rosenheim - Salzburg
- Guided Full Day Tour with private guide
- Luxury minivan or BMW X-1
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- entrance to the BMW Museum or the "Deutsches Museum"
- Gratuities (recommended)